Wednesday, August 1, 2012

How to Cover an Album the Easy Way


Hello, happy Wednesday!! I am all for simplifying ways of doing things. I had seen binder slip covers before and thought I would give it a try. I am thinking a lot of my books are going to get covered now as this is a simple way to cover book. Here is what I did....





I covered this album in drop cloth material. This particular album was a wedding album so I dressed it up with an embellishment printed on drop cloth, stuffed a bit, and sewed on the fabric cover. I added this on after I sewed the cover to measure exactly where I wanted it. This idea was inspired by this project - CLICK HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!

Linking up to...

Tatertots and Jello
Visit thecsiproject.comLil\'Luna

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Sue...glad I could get a chance to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much, Sue! I can't wait to sew up some of these marvelous covers ~
    xoxo
    Karen

    ReplyDelete