Saturday, May 12, 2012

DIY Mother's Day Basket - Kick up Your Feet


I am always trying to think up unique ideas for Mother's Day gifts. This year's gift is a "Kick up your feet and relax" gift basket.


I bought items that had to do with "feet" and relaxing. Of course I had to buy some chocolate as well.
I put the epsom salts in a more appealing package than the milk carton it came in, and the chocolates as well. The little bags I made for the chocolates are so easy and can be whipped up in a minute. 

I put all the contents in a box bag - CLICK HERE FOR TUTORIAL. I used cellophane instead of paper. I customized the cellophane by stamping with white acrylic paint - using a small flower foam stamp. With the box bag I started with an 8 1/2" x 8 1/2" piece of cardstock and I scored at 2 inches each side. I embellished the bag using dry embossed paper and an edging.  I made a tag and tied it on to the box bag. I hope this gives you some ideas. Happy Mother's Day!!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely gift! What mother wouldn't love to receive this pretty package! Pinning this for future reference!

    ReplyDelete