Thursday, March 15, 2012

Families That Eat Together, Stay Together - Gift Set

I like to give unique wedding gifts. The latest wedding gift I made was to promote eating together. For the gift set I bought serving dishes and bowls, place mats, hot pads, and a family wood sign. I bundled all this up and attached a booklet that I made with some quotes on the importance and benefits of eating together as a family. The images for the booklet are below....
There are all sorts of other things that can go in a gift set like this - table cloths, cutlery, serving utensils, centerpieces, napkins, etc., etc. There are so many possibilities.

Thanks for stopping by!

Linking up to...

12 comments:

  1. I love this entire idea. I also agree with the importance of eating as a family! We try to do it every night! :) Great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea! I completely agree, meal times are always the place to be able to talk about the day with very few distractions. Often things come out there that never come out anywhere else. This is a great gift.

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome gift idea!
    www.rockpaperscissorscreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Post!! I am glad to find this post as the information is very helpful. Thanks for sharing this creative ideas. I got this post when i was searching for gift basket

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue...love this idea! Just have to make sure if I use it, that we don't go to the same wedding shower! Love the quotes...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this thoughtful gift idea! Cute and so true.
    Lina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love creative wedding gifts. This is such a great message to encourage newlyweds to do. Wonderful idea and nicely designed. Visiting from TT&J.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I'm trying to follow you on bloglovin, and it won't let me..can you help?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! I'm trying to follow you on bloglovin, and it won't let me..can you help?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! I'm trying to follow you on bloglovin, and it won't let me..can you help?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! I'm trying to follow you on bloglovin, and it won't let me..can you help?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Family plays vital role in every person's life. I like this thoughtful idea so much. I think we should with our family. Its too good.

    ReplyDelete