Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Raspberry Whipped Cream Stacker


I seen this on a blog but I changed it up a bit. I tried to find what blog I saw this on but no luck. I thought I found this on Bakerella, but I couldn't find it on there when I searched her site. If anyone knows where the original is - I would love to know to give them credit. The original (or the one I saw anyway) had a maraschino cherry on top. I like cherries, but they are not good for you SOOOOOO - I decided to use raspberries. This is a quick, easy and delicious dessert. My family loves these because they taste good and they look fabulous. Best of all it just takes a minute or two to make them. All you need is:

- Chocolate Wafer Cookies (I use Mr. Christie Chocolate Wafers)
- Whipped Cream (I use Blackwell Dairy Whipped Cream) check out the whipped cream and honey recipe I use by clicking HERE.
- Raspberries

The layers go like this: cookie, spoon full of whipped cream, cookie, whipped cream, cookie, whipped cream, raspberry. SO EASY!

Thanks for looking!!!

This recipe is linked up to .....

lil luna link party button

1 comment: