Wednesday, December 22, 2010

8 1/2 x 11 Christmas Scrapbook Page With Gift Wrapping and Tag Idea

I have been reminiscing with past Christmases and thinking about gift wrapping that I liked. I love gift wrapping. I want the presents I wrap to be a little bit of eye candy. If it is not eye candy, then I try to wrap it in a difficult to get into way. My favorite gift wrapping idea was way back in 2004. I needed to post my scrapbooking pages to show you, as I didn't have a digital camera then.

Here is the scrapbook page that has the tag. I thought this was a cute primitive looking tag. I made the tree with my sewing machine.

Close up of tag


Here is the scrapbook page of the gift wrapping idea. I bought storage boxes from London Drugs in three different sizes. I put wrapped gifts inside those boxes. I stacked them and tied twine to hold them together. I tied a knot with raffia and bought a primitive looking Christmas decoration to top it off.

Close up of gift
This isn't the greatest picture as I didn't focus in on the gift. This picture doesn't show how fabulous and impressive it was. I hope this idea gives you some inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment